Clip in Hair Extensions For Wedding: Yes or No?
The Blush Parlour answers why you should consider clip in extensions for wedding hairstyles!
You’ve been dreaming of this day since you were little. Cutting pictures of dresses out of magazines, creating the perfect Pinterest board to make sure it’s everything you’ve ever dreamed of. It’s your wedding day so why settle for anything less than perfect? The same goes for your wedding hairstyle on your special day.
Have you ever wondered how do they do it? The answer is simple…hair extensions. We very much agree that clip in hair extensions are a big YES for weddings!
Here are our 5 reasons as to why hair extensions are a must for your special day:
- Commitment – Your wedding day is full of commitments but luckily your hair doesn’t have to be one of them. Clip-in extensions provide a temporary option to make your hair picture perfect. Without you having to commit to endless salon appointments and upkeep. Once your wedding is done just simply unclip them and pack them away- or don’t, the choice is yours.
- Longevity – Have a fear of your hairstyle falling out by days end? Don’t worry, with clip-in extensions your hairstyle will last all day. They’re able to hold a curl longer than natural hair and are more resistant to weather that can make your hair frizz or poof. With clip-ins you’ll be looking glamourous all day long.
- Appearance – It is obvious that extensions can do a lot for your look. Not only do they add length, but they also help with volume. This is essential as teasing your hair can only go so far. Not only that but you can use your extensions to simulate highlights or lowlights without worrying about damaging your hair.
- Convenience – Planning your wedding is stressful enough don’t let your hair add to this. With clip-in hair extensions you don’t have to worry about bad hair days simply put them in and carry on with your appointment. They also provide instant length to your hair meaning you won’t have to worry about your natural hair needing time to grow.
- Cost – The last benefit of clip-in hair extensions is their price. In comparison to more permanent extension options, clip-in extensions are the more affordable method to achieving that Pinterest perfect look. Not only that but the long-term upkeep of clip-ins has a lower cost than the many salon appointments necessary to maintain the longer-lasting extensions.
There you have it ladies, every reason as to why you should invest in a set of clip-in hair extensions to make your wedding day as flawless as you are!
Examples of our clients wearing our hair extensions: